1. Buy stock you're willing to hold.
From a Chairman's Letter, 1996.
2. The stock market always bounces back.
3. Money can make you complacent.
From a Letter to shareholders, 2000.
4. Look for good companies in bad situations.
5. Time will tell. Always.
From a Letter to shareholders, 1989.
6. Don't confuse price and value.
From a Letter to shareholders, 2008.
7. Invest like a businessman.
8. Don't be distracted by change; be above it.
9. Invest in the company, not the CEO.
From Business Insider.
10. Don't. Lose. Money.
11. America is a safe investment.
From a Letter to Shareholders, 2013.
12. Keep it simple.
From an Interview with Tony Robbins.